Novolac systems enable mid-range to high performance chemical resistance with the ability to contain high concentrations of acids and even some chlorinated solvents.
Interested in finding out more about our Chemical Resistant System?
In certain environments, the chemical resistance of standard epoxies and urethanes just won't cut it. Those situations are where you would use one of our novolac products. These systems offer substantially greater chemical resistance properties than standard epoxies. NPI has a variety of novolac products, including crack fillers, joint sealants, primers, and topcoats.
- Chemical Processing Plants
- Petroleum Facilities
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Mining Industry
- Gas Processing
- Sewage and Water Treatment
- Battery Charging Stations
- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- Excellent Solvent Resistance
- Can be used for higher temperature service